Kung naghahanap ka ng mga paraan upang mag-sign up o mag-sign in sa Esabong, maaari mong bisitahin ang opisyal na website nito sa www.pagcor.ph o sundan ang mga link na ibinigay sa ibaba.
E-Sabong Licensing Department – Pagcor
eSabong is defined as the online/remote or off-site wagering/betting on live cockfighting matches, events, and/or activities streamed or broadcasted live from …
E-sabong set to make a comeback | Philstar.com
May 30, 2022 — E-sabong isn’t dead, says Charlie “Atong” Ang, the gambling netherworld’s Lord of the Ruweda. It is merely suspended, but when it resumes it …
Duterte apologizes for late realization on ill effects of e-sabong
Hun 14, 2022 — President Rodrigo Duterte apologized on Tuesday for his late realization of the ill effects of e-sabong or online cockfighting.
Sorry for initially allowing e-sabong ops: PRRD
Hun 15, 2022 — MANILA – President Rodrigo R. Duterte on Tuesday apologized to the public for realizing “very late” the downside of initially allowing e-sabong …
Panel report on e-sabong probe reaches Senate plenary
Panel report on e-sabong probe reaches Senate plenary. By HANA BORDEY, GMA News. Published May 31, 2022 4:49pm. Updated May 31, 2022 11:44pm.
BSP: Banks, non-banks have 30 days to terminate all …
May 25, 2022 — Diokno on Tuesday, May 24, the BSP said that since the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (PAGCOR) has shut down all of its licensed eSabong …
Marcos not keen on e-sabong – spokesman | The Manila Times
May 19, 2022 — (UPDATED) PRESIDENT-ELECT Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. is not keen on tapping e-sabong or online cockfighting for revenues and is even …
ESabong PH – Home | Facebook
ESabong PH, Manila, Philippines. 532 likes · 1 talking about this. Official Master Agent of Pitmasters Live.
PNP requests takedown of e-sabong sites – CNN Philippines
May 17, 2022 — The Philippine National Police said it has already requested the takedown of identified illegal online cockfight betting or e-sabong sites …
Cayetano warns vs. return of e-sabong – Manila Standard
A legislator on Saturday warned that e-sabong which had been stopped by President Duterte early this week could return if the people let their guard down.
GCash Refutes Claim 75% Of Transactions From E-Sabong
Mar 7, 2022 — Mobile wallet giant GCash has refuted claims that the bulk or 75 percent of its transactions come from e-sabong or electronic cockfight …
Senate adopts committee report on e-sabong probe
Hun 2, 2022 — … on the Senators’ inquiry into the unsolved case of 34 missing individuals believed abducted in disputes related to e-sabong anomalies.
CCPO: E-sabong shifts to cellular phone – SUNSTAR
May 19, 2022 — DESPITE the order of President Rodrigo Duterte to stop the operation of e-sabong throughout the country, the illegal gambling activity …